Business Partner / Controller (German language)
The person holding this role will be responsible for the tasks related to Business Partner / Controlling processes.
- Independent preparation of analyses and evaluations on a wide range of commercial topics as well as preparation of decisions with well-founded recommendations;
- Supervision of Jungheinrich plants worldwide, support in all commercial tasks to manage the business;
- Participation in the planning and forecast process, in risk management and in liquidity planning of the plans;
- Preparation and commenting on management reports and execute variance analyses;
- Responsibility for the establishment and further development of commercial processes and key figures in coordination with the central divisions;
- Responsible for project tasks.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration or industrial engineering, preferably with a focus on controlling or finance and accounting;
- Several years of relevant professional experience in comparable areas of responsibility is desirable -preferably in plant controlling;
- Structured approach to tasks, process orientation, creative drive, strong communication skills and assertiveness;
- Excellent German language skills and very good English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge of controlling systems (SAP module FI/CO and BCS / BW) is desirable.