Marketing Assistant (English language)
The topic of e-business combines many areas at Jungheinrich, from e-commerce store development and operation and support for various business areas to the creation, development, and operation of a Jungheinrich customer portal. Be part of our worldwide growing e-business team.
- International E-commerce support and administration for e-commerce and digital applications;
- Master content creation for our content management systems and e-commerce platforms (Jungheinrich Shop, Dealer and Partner Platforms, Supralift);
- Creation and continuous updating of documentation and training materials;
- Training of e-commerce and digital tools for our employees in the branch offices;
- International internal Customer support (Jungheinrich branches) Tool support, user management and general topics for supporting our Jungheinrich branches worldwide, monitor and push truck availability on platforms, set up higher-level marketing campaigns and promotions, setup and coordination of further platform developments;
- External customer support – first point of contact for external technical inquiries via email;
- Inquiry reporting and presentation creation.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce business, IT support skills and modern digital tools;
- Organized, analytical individual with technical skills and the ability to multitask effectively;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools as well as SAP knowledge as well as CMS and e-commerce systems;
- High level of self-motivation and the willingness to constantly develop and deal with new technologies;
- A background in B2B business e.g. mechanical engineering, logistics or production is an advantage;
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in: Handling of various digital tools, IT service / administration tools, use of E-Commerce Systems (Spryker) and CMS systems (Coremedia), advanced knowledge in MS Office, professional English communication skills, SAP knowledge is a plus.