Procurement Specialist After Sales (English language)
The person holding this role will be responsible for the tasks related to procurement for After Sales.
- Support for the procurement of spare parts (. batteries, charges, consumables etc.);
- Preparation of enquiries, evaluation of offers, support in negotiations and awarding of contracts;
- Clarification of technical, logistical and commercial issues - relevant for procurement - with the relevant departments and suppliers;
- Handling of procurement processes in SAP (including collection, distribution, documentation and archiving of relevant information);
- Processing and monitoring of technical specification changes (including preparation of technical documentation, information from suppliers, internal communication);
- Project management of smaller procurement projects.
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration, industrial engineering or related field;
- Fluent in English, fluency in German is a big plus;
- Ideally previous experience in the field of procurement;
- Good technical understanding and willingness to learn new skills;
- Knowledge of SAP and ideally also of Business Warehouse;
- Good MSOffice skills (especially MS Excel for evaluations or calculations and preparing of price mass uploads);
- Openness to working in an international and interdisciplinary team;
- Good communication skills.