Senior Strategic Buyer (English language)
The person holding this role will be responsible for the operational implementation of the tasks related to strategic buying processes.
- Analysis, assessment, audits and observation of the suppliers, development of supplier's strategies on the basis of the group-wide demand analysis and choice of the suppliers including contract creation, contract negotiations and end within the drawing right;
- Definition and pursuit of measures for the supplier's development and supplier's qualification as well as optimization of the supplier's portfolio;
- Analysis and observation of the global procurement markets, development of procurement market strategies and choice of the procurement markets;
- Project management with cross-functional teams;
- Control of the conversion of defined measures;
- Perception of the duties relevant for purchase within the scope of the change service;
- Co-operation with Make or Buy decisions together with the Controlling.
- Concluded university studies;
- Several years of work experience in Procurement departments with international adjustment;
- Knowledge about the international markets, suppliers, technologies, production processes and cost structures;
- Knowledge about materials;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Several years of experience in global Sourcing;
- Knowledge of the producing and calculation procedures of the shopping area;
- MS Office Knowledge.