Support Engineer (German languge)
The person holding this role will be responsible for the operational implementation of the tasks related to development department.
- Viewing and checking changes in series production;
- Drawing review with references to technical norms and JUNGHEINRICH group policies;
- Document integration of foreign documents in JH ERP system;
- Change management support;
- Communication of changes with involved departments;
- Creation of production drawings;
- Data maintenance SAP-System.
- Dipl. Ing/Master/Bachelor of mech. engineering; mechatronic or electrical engineering;
- CAD knowledge (CATIA V5; SIEMS NX; PRO/E);
- Very good knowledge in creating technical drawings;
- Experience in creating drawings of different manufacturing processes (casting, forging and milled parts);
- ERP basic knowledge (SAP; INFOR; or similar);
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Basic knowledge of change management desirable;
- Analytically structured way of thinking;
- Technical understanding;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to work in international teams;
- Independent organization of work processes (after the induction phase);
- First experiences and team leadership tasks desirable;
- Ideally language skills in German Language;
- English language fluent in speech and writing.