The person holding this role will be responsible for the operational implementation of the tasks related to technical purchasing processes.
- Procurement of tools – create requests in SAP, obtain signatures/ approvals, send request for prototypes, receive/ record/ maintain quote in SAP (prices and business documents), send orders, order tracking;
- Procurement of samples – receive requests, convert requests to orders, maintain order confirmation in SAP and tract sample order, maintain master database for serial ordering capability;
- Contract management – perform contract management in SAP, ensure compliance of purchasing agreements and keep them up-to-date;
- Support standard processes and projects in other areas – check and clarify invoice variances, participate in cross-departmental projects, support the complaint process, send forecasts and series orders to suppliers.
- Completed commercial education with additional technical training or completed technical education with additional commercial training;
- Good SAP and MSOffice knowledge;
- Minimum three years of experience in Technical Purchasing, with basic understanding of technical drawings.
- Fluency in German, English will be a plus;
- Detail-oriented, tenacious, willing to learn, good team member.