Senior Specialist HR Controlling (English language)
The person holding this role will provide advisory services for the global Sales organization regarding efficient allocation of personnel capacities and optimization of personnel costs.
- Ensure effective implementation of group-wide standards regarding the planning of personnel capacities and personnel costs;
- Monitoring of specified HR KPIs in the context of the corporate strategy target system;
- Intense and regular exchange with the Managing Directors and the personnel management in regard to HR Controlling related topics;
- Responsibility for the HR Controlling Systems and processes at the assigned international HR departments;
- Management of the annual personnel planning process, the forecast process and the risk management for all assigned countries;
- Providing support for the conception, implementation, maintenance and the continuous improvement process of our HR business instruments, methods and processes;
- Participation in developing and a new HR KPI set for the global organization;
- Internal reporting (monthly reporting, annual accounts).
- Master’s degree, preferably in HR, business administration or a directly related field;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Controlling/Analytics with an international orientation;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent and proactive communication skills including verbal, written and active listening;
- Excellent or native English language skills (C1 Level), proficiency in German language is a plus;
- Competent Handling of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.), SAP BI is a plus.